4507/5906 - PrepRite by Everidge PBF 450 Modular Blast Chiller & Shock Freezer
Contact Us to Request a Quote!
The standard modular blast chiller and shock freezer solution include the panel walk-in, evaporator coil, and condensing unit. The high-capacity unit is well suited to a high-volume professional kitchen workflow, making it possible to improve your kitchen efficiency and food quality while staying within HACCP guidelines.
Standard features include a NEW advanced touch screen controller with USB port, holding cycle (once your cycle is completed the unit automatically switches over to a cooler), a single point product core probe, and up to 99 customized recipe programs.
The first four numbers of the item number are for the evaporator coil while the second four numbers reference the condensing unit.
• New advanced 7” Gorilla glass touch screen controller with USB port on easy-to-use control panel
• Holding cycle: automatically switches over to holding mode after each cycle is completed
• One single point product core probe registers product temperatures
• Meets the demands of HACCP Guidelines for proper food chilling
• Automatic air defrost
• Evaporator is enclosed in a frame and cabinet
• Programmable controller with up to 99 customized options
• Electric thawing heaters
• Two years warranty on parts and labor
• Compressor warranty 3-5 years (parts only)
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
The package includes a PrepRite™ walk-in, perfectly designed to fit your blast chiller/freezer needs. The walk-in is available with 1 or 2 doors, an external ramp, an 8” deep interior ramp designed to accommodate 1 roll-in rack at 32”x 32” x 74” and features our exclusive anti-bacterial Sanisteel interior metal finish. It also includes an air-cooled, remote, outdoor condensing unit as standard. Other condensing unit options, including indoor and water-cooled models, are available on request.
Note: The installation of the blast chiller/freezer and the installation of the remote condensing unit must be performed by a qualified professional
0°F/38°F 180 lbs within 480 minutes
0°F/38°F 270 lbs within 720 minutes